Stirling Council - Community Pride Fund
Funds local projects delivered for the benefit of single geographic communities in the Stirling Council area. Regular Annual Income for the community group applying should normally be below £200,000. Projects can include physical infrastructure and environmental improvements as well as activity promoting community spirit. Examples include; improvements to existing facilities such as structures, benches and fencing; sustainable floral displays; recycling facilities; spring cleans; activity that promotes your community or fosters community spirit.
- When to apply:
- Apply at any time but as early as possible. There are usually nine funding rounds each year. Deadlines are 5 March, 16 April, 21 May, 9 July, 20 August, 1 October, 12 November 2019 and 7 January, 4 February 2020.
- Next deadline:
21 May 2019
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- Download an application form and guidance from the website.
- This fund lists a large number of exclusions. Check the guidelines for details.
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No annually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- Citizenship and community involvement
- Community facilities