Cairngorms National Park Authority - Outdoor Learning Travel Grant
This fund is aimed at supporting schools and voluntary and community groups making educational visits to the Cairngorms National Park. Priority will be given to schools and groups from deprived areas, those who have not visited the Park before and groups who support people with disabilities, young people, ethnic minorities and those who experience economic disadvantage or health inequality.
- When to apply:
- The 2019/20 grant scheme is now open for applications for trips taken between 1 April 2019 and 31 March 2020.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- Guidance and application forms are available online. For more information on the travel grant scheme, contact [email protected]
or phone Elspeth Grant on 01479 870 506.
- Only for voluntary and community groups within or close to the Park.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No annually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- Cairngorms National Park Authority
No funder email address
14 The Square, , Grantown on Spey, PH26 3HG
- Perth and Kinross
- Black and ethnic minorities
- Economically/socially disadvantaged
- People in poverty
- Rural communities
- Urban communities