Scottish Forestry - Community Fund
The fund aims to support community groups and organisations that are encouraging and facilitating greater use of woods by people to derive health, well-being and community benefits.
- When to apply:
- Any time. You can apply for activities taking place up until 31 March 2020. Final Claims for grants approved after Spring 2019 for the 2019/2020 fund will have to be made by 28 February 2020.
- Next deadline:
28 Feb 2020
- Charities only:
No funder email
No funder phone number
- How to apply
- There are two separate application processes:
i) for applications up to £1,000 (via an application letter); and
ii) for applications above £1,000 (via an application form) If you require an application form, have any queries, or want to discuss a potential application you should contact your local FCS Conservancy.
- Funding not suitable for land based expenditure that can be supported by the Scotland Rural Development Programme, funding for existing staff or capital funding for the acquisition of fixed assets.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No annually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- The level of funding is on a sliding scale: 100% for projects up to a total cost of £5,000; up to 90% for projects with a total cost of between £5,001- £20,000; up to 75% for projects with a total cost exceeding £20,000. Volunteer time may be included as an in kind contribution
- Health care and wellbeing
- Health education and promotion
- Recreation and social activities
- Religious activities
- General public
- Local communities