The Triangle Trust 1949 Trust - Development Grants (Working with Carers)
The Development Grant programme focuses on the different stages of strengthening an organisation’s resilience. They are currently inviting applications from not-for-profit organisations working solely with carers within the UK. grants provide funds towards the core costs of organisations who have a strategic commitment to increasing their resilience. Grants should strengthen the organisation by further improving their future resilience. This might be a short piece of work needing investment over a few months or a more significant programme of work requiring dedicated support for up to three years.
- When to apply:
- Closed on 7 May 2019. The fund is usually open from March to May each year.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- Online application form and guidance
- This fund lists a large number of exclusions: check the website for details.
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No annually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- Grants are available for up to £80,000 over three years with a maximum of £30,000 per year.
- Organisation Capacity Building