Stirling Council - Community Grant Scheme
Funds are given for a variety of projects which benefit residents within the Stirling Council area and help to develop vibrant, resilient communities. Funding can support start up costs (including first year running costs); one off capital or equipment costs; community events, activities or performances; provision of training courses; advertising an event or work.
- When to apply:
- Apply at any time but as early as possible. There are usually nine funding rounds each year. Deadlines are 5 March, 16 April, 21 May, 9 July, 20 August, 1 October, 12 November 2019 and 7 January, 4 February 2020.
- Next deadline:
16 Apr 2019
- Charities only:
01786 233 143
- How to apply
- Application forms are available online.
- Exclusions are listed in the guidance notes.
Fund award sizes
- Annually awarded:
No annually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- Arts and culture
- Citizenship and community involvement
- Community development and regeneration
- Community facilities
- Education and Training
- General charitable activities
- Recreation and social activities
- General public
- Local communities